This year, the exhibition took place in the unusual conditions of the "coronavirus pandemic" and restrictions on traditional events of exhibition industry.
At the Renaissance-Medical stand, we demonstrated the functionality of medical equipment, showing:
• ScandiaSC440 operating table, FuturaPlus functional bed, Emergo patient trolley (manufactured by LOJER, Finland)
• U29 surgical lamp and Pentaled28 LED examination lamp (manufactured by RIMSA, Italy)
• Medical trolleys multifunctional and anesthetic INSAUSTI (Spain)
• Infusion pumps DSh-08, DSh-09 and medical aspirators (manufactured by Visma-PLANAR, Belarus)
• Surgical instruments (manufactured by NOPA, Germany)
• Washer-disinfector Melatherm10 and autoclave with extended chamber Vacuklav24BL (manufactured by Melag, Germany)
• Ampir01 liquid heating devices, Ramonak patient heating systems (produced by Takhat, Belarus).
• X-ray protective clothing and X-ray protective glasses (manufactured by Mavig, Germany).
We shared our experience on the implementation of modern medical equipment in Ukrainian clinics.
We also received new requests for the supply and installation of medical equipment.
In addition, we spoke with doctors and leaders of medical institutions to identify new needs of the medical community.
In addition, a small photo report about our participation in the exhibition.
We are grateful to the guests of the stand for their visit and interest to the company's products!